You can add new campaigns from within the Job Bag, or select a Campaign that has already been created.
Production rights can restrict creating Campaign names from the Job Bag.
Below are steps to show you how to add a Campaign.
- Open the Client you want to edit.
Select Clients on the Ribbon, and then select the client from the list on the Search dialog.
- Click the Campaigns tab near the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Add Campaign button under the Campaigns tab.
A blank row is added.
- Enter the name of the Campaign in the Campaign column.
In this example, the 2017 Summer Look campaign was added.
Enter a campaign number in the Campaign Number field.
Select an Employee (User) that will be responsible for this campaign in the Campaign Owner field. You can select from a list of active users.
Assigning a Campaign Owner to a specific campaign allows you to report on specific campaigns per Campaign Owner.
- If you want to link this Campaign to a specific Product, select the product in the Products field.
- Enter a campaign budget amount in the Budget column.
In this example, a budget of 150000 has been added for this campaign.
If you know the start and end date of the campaign, enter them in the Start Date and End Date fields.
To indicate that this is an active Campaign, check the Active field checkbox.
To block the Campaign from being used, uncheck the checkbox. By default, when you add a Campaign the Active checkbox is checked.
Click the Save button on the Toolbar to make the changes permanent.