Contacts on the Supplier Details form will be used when sending out documents from Chase to the Supplier. These contacts will be available from the Attention field on POs and Supplier Invoices for the Supplier.
Supplier Portal Users can only be created from the Contacts on the Supplier Details form.
Below are steps to show you how to add Supplier Contacts.
- Open the Supplier you want to edit.
Select Supplier on the Ribbon, and then select the supplier from the list on the Search dialog.
- With the Supplier Details form open, click the Contact Details tab.
A Contacts screen appears.
- To add a new contact, click the Add Contact button.
A blank row is added.
Enter the details of the new contact in the fields on the blank row.
In the Contact Name field, enter the full name of the Contact to be displayed on various reports and documents created for them. This is also the login name if they are to be a Portal User. This field is compulsory for new Contacts.
- In the Email field, enter the email address of the contact to which supplier documents will be sent.
- In the Phone Number field, enter the Contact’s office phone number.
- In the Mobile Number field, enter the Contact’s cell phone number.
- To indicate the department/role in which the Contact works, click the Designation field drop down and select from a list of predefined designations. You can enter a new designation if the required one is not present.
- Click the Calendar button in the Birthday field, and select the Contact’s birth date from the mini calendar.
To indicate that this is an active Contact account, check the Active field checkbox.
To block the Contact from logging in as a Portal User, uncheck the checkbox. By default, whenever you add a contact the Active field checkbox is checked.
To add more details for the Contact, you can click the Advanced Edit button.
Click the Save button on the Toolbar to make the changes permanent.