Additional fields are extra fields that can be added to the standard Brief. These can be set up as a checkbox, free text or date fields.
The fields for each Brief type are set up and laid out by the Chase Administrator, and are unique to your organisation.
Often, these fields are set up as mandatory, or required fields.
Below are steps to show you how to add additional fields to a Brief.
- Open the Job Bag containing the brief you want to edit.
- Select the Brief from the Job tree on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the Document Type field drop down.
- Select from the list that has been defined for your agency.
In this example, Production Brief was selected from the list that appears.
The new fields are displayed under the Additional Fields tab.
- Enter details into the additional fields.
In this example, the following fields were added and completed:
- Click the Save button on the Toolbar.