When sending out emails from Chase it is important to include your email signature. Chase allows you to create an email signature for use in all emails sent from your Chase profile. You can either copy your email signature from word or type it in.
Here's a visual demonstration for adding an email signature
Below are steps to show you how to add an Email Signature.
- With Chase open, click the Settings button drop down arrow.
- Select User Options from the that appears.
The User Options dialog appears.
- To add a signature, click the Email Signature tab.
The Email Signature tab opens with a variety of fonts and formatting functions for your requirements.
From this dialog you can either type information that will appear on your email signature, or paste from word.
In this example, the Paste from Word option is used.
- Click the Paste from Word button.
The Paste from Word dialog appears.
- Copy your signature from Word, and then press CTRL+V on your keyboard to paste it into the area provided.
- Once the signature is pasted, click the Insert button.
- Format the signature as required using the formatting options on the toolbar, and then click the Save button to save the signature.
Once the email signature is added, it will appear on the Send Notification dialog when sending emails from Chase.