Images are used as visual guidelines. They are added to the Brief to help creatives understand the clients requirements.
Below are steps to show you how to add an image to the Brief content area.
- Open the Job Bag containing the brief you want to edit.
- Select the Brief from the Job Bag tree on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Place your cursor on the area in the Editor tab in which you want the image placed.
In this example, the cursor is placed next to the Overview text.
- Click on the Add an image button.
- Browse for the image on your computer, select the image and then click Open.
The image will be inserted where your cursor was positioned on the content area. Drag the edge of the image to resize it if required.
- Click the Save button when you are done editing the content area.