If the Translation you require does not exist, Chase allows you to add a new one.
Find out how to:
Adding a Translation
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
- Click the Company Configuration group to expand it.
- Click the Translations item.
The Translations screen appears.
- Select the Setup Translations tab. This tab is selected by default.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Form field, and select the form or document to update.
- Click the Copy button to copy the currently selected Translation to a new one.
The Copy Translation dialog appears.
- Enter a short abbreviation for the Translation in the Short Code field.
- Enter a descriptive name for the Translation in the Translation Name field.
- Click the Ok button to create the new Translation.
The new Translation appears as the selected item in the Translation set field. Notice that once the Translation is created, the Display Text field and all Toolbar buttons become active.
- To make changes to a Translation, change the text in the Display Text field in the relevant row.
In this example, Client was changed to kliënt.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.