Below are steps to show you how to add new exchange rates.
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
- Click on Edit Exchange Rates in the Configuration tree.
The Edit Exchange Rate screen appears. You can add, change and delete exchange rates from this screen.
- Click the + (Add New) button to add a new line.
A new line is added at the bottom of the currency list.
- In the new line, click on the drop down arrow in the Currency field.
- Select the new currency from the list that appears.
In this example, BWP was selected.
- Enter the currency buying rate in the Bank Buying field.
In this example, 0.7155 was entered.
- Enter the selling rate in the Bank Selling field.
In this example, 0.7129 was entered.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Now that you have added the exchange rate you can create your financial documents.
For more information on editing exchange rates see how to change the exchange rate for a specific currency.
There is no content with the specified labels