Currency is a system of money in general use in a particular country. Chase allows documents to be valued in the currencies of an agency's foreign Clients or Suppliers.
To be able to change the currency of a document, you need to have the edit exchange rate updated to the current exchange rate.
Below are steps to show you how to change a document currency.
- Open the Job Bag with the CE that you want to change the currency for.
- Click the Edit Exchange Rate button.
The Edit Exchange Rate dialog appears. To learn more about the exchange rate please see introduction to exchange rate.
- Select the Change Currency Symbol for this document and leave the document amount unchanged radio button.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Currency Code field and select the required currency from the list that appears.
In this example USD was selected as the CE being created is going to a client in the United States.
Notice that the Exchange Rate and Tax Rate are updated.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.
Notice that the CE Cost Summary shows the new selected currency.