The Job Status wizard allows you to change the Job Status in batches. You can filter the Jobs you want to maintain by status and traffic user. For example, you can change all Finished Jobs to a status of Closed. Or change the status of all Jane Doe jobs from On Hold to Awaiting Closure.
The Change Job Status wizard lets you do this in a single process instead of one at a time.
Below are steps to show you how to change a Job Status in batches.
- Click the Wizards button on the Ribbon.
The Select a Chase Wizard to begin dialog appears. Click on the Job Status section.
The Bulk Job Status Change Wizard dialog appears. From this dialog, you can select the current and new status.
Notice the mandatory fields highlighted in red.
- Select the Client for which you want to update the Job status.
- To change the current status of a job, click the Current Status field and select the relevant status.
- Select the New Status for this Client's Job(s).
- Optionally select the Traffic User that is associated with jobs.
- Once satisfied with your selection, click the Next button.
All Jobs for the selected Client and status are displayed. Click the checkbox to the left of the jobs you want to update.
Before changing the status, ensure that these are the correct jobs you want to change the status of.
- Once satisfied with the selected jobs, click the Next button.
- Confirm your selection, and then click the Finish button.
Ensure that the status has been changed successfully, then click the Close button.
A green check mark next to a Job means that the process was successful.
A red X mark next to a Job means that the process was unsuccessful. If you hover over the X mark you will be able to view details about the issue.