As a timesheets user, you can copy timesheet entries from one week to the next. This feature can be used if you have very similar timesheet entries daily or weekly.
Below are steps to show you how to copy timesheet entries from one week to the next.
- Click the TimeSheets button on the Ribbon.
- From the Timesheets screen, click the Copy Entries to different week button.
The Copy details to new week dialog appears. This list shows all entries for the current week.
- In the Copy From date picker, select the date from which you want to copy entries.
Selecting a date in a week effectively selects the whole week.
- Click the Copy To date picker and select the week to which time will be copied.
In this example, 25 June 2018 was selected.
- Select the checkbox next to the relevant client to copy the entries to another week. You can click the Select All button to select all the entries in the list.
In this example, the checkbox against Audi SA was selected.
Click the Copy Entries button.
The timesheet entry is copied to the selected week.
The Client name, Product, Job number, and Task are copied, but the hours are not.