Below are steps to show you how to set up TimeSheet settings.
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
- Click the Global Settings item on the tree.
The Global Settings screen appears.
- Click the Timesheet Settings tab.
- Click the Calendar button on the Timesheet Cutoff Date field, and indicate a date from which Users will be prevented from editing or creating timesheets.
In this example, 25 June was selected.
Check the Require Time for Task Completion checkbox to prevent users from marking a task as complete if no time has been captured against it.
In this example, the Require Time for Task Completion checkbox was selected.
To create a new entry whenever time is entered against a specific Task, check the Multiple Time Entries per Task checkbox.
To create only one entry for a specific Task that is updated whenever time is entered against it, leave the checkbox unchecked.
To ensure that TimeSheets are submitted for approval, check the Enable TimeSheet Approvals option.
To disable TimeSheet approvals, uncheck the checkbox.
- Check the Requires Time decline reason checkbox to make it mandatory for Traffic Managers to provide a reason when declining time.
- Check the Requires reason for negative time input checkbox to make it mandatory for Users to provide a reason when entering negative time.
- To allow other Users to capture time for someone else, check the Enable Subordinate TimeSheet Line Editing checkbox.
Enter the number of days over which a reminder will be sent about outstanding time entries in the Reminder For Days field.
Chase will need to set up these reminders to be sent out via email to the timesheet administrators or timesheet users. Please contact Chase Software or speak to your Chase Account Manager to set this up.
- From the Working Days field, select the checkbox against the days on which a timesheet reminder must be sent.
- Click the Save button to make your changes permanent.