The Job Financial Notes wizard allows you to update the job bag financial notes in bulk.
Below are steps to show you how to edit financial notes for multiple jobs.
- Click the Wizards button on the Ribbon.
On Select a Chase Wizard to begin dialog, click on the Job Financial Notes option.
The Bulk Job Financial Notes Update Wizard dialog appears with fields that need to be completed.
- Select the Client for which you want to update financial notes.
Select the Current Status of the jobs you want to edit.
- Optionally select the Account Executive that is responsible for the selected Client's jobs.
- Optionally select the Category in which these Jobs fall.
- Once satisfied with your filters, click the Next button.
On the Update Job Financial Notes dialog, click the Edit Notes button to the right of each job.
The Notes dialog appears. If there are any existing financial notes they will be visible on the dialog.Note that financial notes do not have archiving functionality, so you need to add on to the current notes if you want a history of all financial notes against a document.
Enter your Notes and click the OK button to save them.
You can format your text using the Formatting Toolbar that appears at the top of the dialog.
Edit the notes for the remaining jobs and click the Next button.All Jobs with a shaded colour have their notes updated.
- Read through your notes and confirm that they are correct. Click the Finish button.
- Click the Close button to close this wizard.
A green check mark inline to the Job means that the process was successful.
A red X mark inline to the Job means that the process was unsuccessful. If you hover over the X mark you will be able to view details about the issue.
You will now be able to see the changes to the financial notes if you navigate to the affected job(s).