When closing a Job Bag popup should always appear. The details within the popup would differ depending on certain factors.
- When there are open financial documents related to the Job Bag the Popup should contain the message that the financial documents should be closed or canceled first.
- When there are open Tasks against the Job Bag the Popup should ask whether or not the incomplete Tasks should be marked as complete. The user can set the closing date of the Job Bag as well.
- When all Tasks are complete and all financial documents are closed or canceled the Popup should still appear, but only as a final confirmation and so that the closing date can be set.
- When there are unbilled CE's you will not be able to close the Job Bag
- When Purchase Orders have not been Invoiced completely the following should show.
- After clicking the Ok button a Cost Variance will automatically be created and the following message should show asking whether or not the user would like to view it.
Below are steps to show you how to Close a Job
- With the Job that you want to Close open, click the "Status" field drop down
- From the list that appears, select "Closed"
- The Close Job window appears without any issues. Click the "Ok" button to close this Job
- The Job status will change to Closed and notice that you are now unable to edit any of the fields on the Job Bag.