Chase allows users to archive notes added to an opportunity. Archiving notes makes it easy for users to track progress on the opportunity. Before notes can be archive you need to add notes to the opportunity.
Below are steps to show you how to archive notes added to an opportunity.
- To add a note to an opportunity, click the "+" button on the opportunity you want to add notes to
- The notes section under the opportunity appears. Click the notes section to add notes
- The notes field appears. Enter "Waiting for feedback from client regarding the proposal" as notes for this opportunity
- Once notes have been added click the "Archive" button
- Notes will be added to archives. To view archived notes, click the "Search" button
- The Notes History pop-up window appears with all notes archived for this opportunity and the user who updated these notes.
There is no content with the specified labels