Chase allows user to set custom reminder dates to an Opportunity. These reminders can be used to follow up on an opportunity. When setting a custom reminder, you will also be able to add users that receive these reminders. When you create the reminder, the Opportunity will display who the latest reminder is assigned to, and the due date for that reminder.
Below are steps to show you how to set a reminder on an Opportunity.
- With the Opportunities window open, click the Create Reminder button next to the opportunity that you want a reminder set on
- The Create Reminder window appears. In the Reminder Date field select the date you want users to receive the reminder on.
To set a reminder, click the Reminder Date calendar button
- A calendar appears select the year, month and day you want the reminder to be sent out.
For this example, select the 14 June 2017 as the reminder date
- The Escalate Reminder checkbox is used to escalate the reminder to your manager as per settings the user's settings.
For this example, check the Escalate Reminder checkbox to escalate the reminder to a manager
- In the Notes field enter notes about the reminder. For this example, enter Send the Telkom Mobile proposal to Client before 16:00
- In the Users and Roles field drop down select user or users that should get the reminders.
For this example, select Adam, Carol Fourie and Luke Harari from the list
- Click the Create Reminder button to set the reminder
- The set reminder date appears under the Due Date column.
Click the Save button on the floating toolbar to save changes made to this window
- The set Reminders will appear under the Reminders tab on the Home Page.