We have developed a number of key reports which are used in nearly every business that uses our system.
This section will focus on the following reports:
- Billings List report: displays all your Tax Invoices, Client Credit notes, and Cost Variance statements.
- Payment List report: displays all your Supplier Invoices and Supplier Credit Notes. This report is used to track and measure all Supplier costs against jobs.
- Job Status report: summary report of jobs in the system displaying the Job notes, tasks and cost estimates created against specific jobs.
- Job List report: view the number of jobs opened for a particular client for a specific period
- Profitability by Client report: uses billings, costs, and value of time to show the actual profit.
- Work In Progress(WIP) report: allows you to view provisions and prepayments, along with billings, costs, and margins for active jobs in the system.
- Task List by User report: tracking time spent on tasks.
- Time by User report: displays time logged by employees. This report is used to track hours logged against a specific client or job.
- Purchase Order List by Supplier report: allows you to manage PO's.
- Cost Estimate - List by Client report: view a list of unbilled CE's.
If you require any additional assistance regarding reports please contact our support centre at http://www.chasesoftware.co.za/contact/.