Terms and Conditions are a set of rules and guidelines that companies must agree to in order to buy or sell goods. It acts as a legal contract between the two companies who will sell or buy goods from each other.
Chase places these predefined terms on various documents.
Below are steps to show you how to set up the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
- Click the Company Configuration group to expand it.
- Select Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions screen appears.
- In the Report Footer field, enter text that will be printed in the footer of all reports.
- In the Bank Details field, enter the agency's banking details to be displayed on tax invoices.
- In the Terms and Conditions : Cost Estimate field, enter the terms to be displayed on the Cost Estimate documents.
- In the Terms and Conditions : Purchase Order field, enter the terms to be displayed on all purchase order documents.
- Add all the necessary terms and conditions, and then click the Save button.
The terms and conditions will now appear on documents generated by Chase, such as the CE.