Employee profitability can be measured to ensure that the agency is productive and can cover the cost of its staff. To do so, the Chase Administrator or Financial Officer needs to capture, on a month-by-month basis, each employee's cost to company and the rate at which they are charged out.
Below are steps to show you how to set up User Financials.
Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
Click the User Financials item in the Configuration tree.
The User Financials screen appears.
Notice the table of Users into which their CTC and Rate can be captured.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Month field, and select the month for which the financials will be captured.
In this example, February was selected.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Year field, and select the year for which the financials will be captured.
- In the Current Month column against the relevant User, enter the actual salary cost based on the User's monthly salary divided by the amount of hours worked in the CTC / Hour field.
In this example, 270 was entered against Adam.
- Enter the rate at which this resource will be charged out, or the standard cost rate for this type of resource, in the User Rate / Hour field.
In this example, 700 was entered.
Enter the CTC / Hour and User Rate / Hour for the remaining Users.
To copy the previous month's CTC to the current month, click the Copy CTC button. The previous month's figures will be copied to the current month and can be updated as required. If the figures don't change over several months, this function can be used to prepopulate all the months over that time at once.
- Click the Save button to make your changes permanent.