The Timesheet Capturer feature allows you to set up users who will capture time on behalf of other users.
Find out how to:
nabling the Timesheet capturer featureE
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Setting up a Timesheet capturer
- Click on Resources from the tree to expand it.
- Select Users.
The Users screen appears.
- Click the Advanced Edit button against the relevant user.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Timesheet Capturer field, and select the users who will capture time for the selected user.
- In this example, Francine is selected as the user to capture time for Siphokuhle.
The User Details screen appears.
Click the drop down arrow on the Timesheet Type field and select Reminders, Job No Required.
The Reminders, Job No Required option will ensure the users will get a reminder that they need to log time, as well as the Job number that time needs to be logged against.
- Click the OK button when complete.
Chase will redirect you to the Users screen.
- Click the Save button from the Users screen to save your changes.
The Timesheet capturer will select the user they are capturing time for from the Timesheets screen.
Set up Multiple Timesheet Capturer
There are consequences to giving users access to this functionality, please ensure that you know all implications before setting this up.
- Click on Lookup Codes.
The Lookup Codes screen appears.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Category field, and select Production rights.
- The Production Rights screen appears.
Search for the production right you want to setup in the Filter field.
For this example, Multiple was the typed in the Filter filed.
Click the Can Change To drop down next to the Enable multiple timesheet capturers across the agency and select the desired user right.
For this example, Financial was selected.
Please note that in this case, any user with the financial user rights will be able to log time for every user in the agency.
Ensure that the Is Active checkbox is checked.
Click the Save button.