The different screens in Chase are referred to as Forms, and access to forms can be restricted to selected staff using access rights codes.
Below are steps to show you how to set up access rights to forms.
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
- On the Configuration screen, click the Access Rights group to expand it and select Forms.
The Access Rights – Forms screen appears. A list of all forms in Chase are displayed, as well as the associated access rights codes. You can indicate which access rights codes can view, edit, create or delete information in a form from here.
Click the Can View field against the relevant form name, and select who can view it.
Do the same for the Can Edit, Can Create and Can Delete fields.
- Form access is progressive. This means that for example, if code A is assigned the right to create information, it will typically also have the right to edit and view information. However, it will not necessarily have the right to delete it. You can set specific rights for deleting documents.
- User right N should not be assigned to Users. This right is reserved to restrict Users so they are Never allowed to perform a specified action e.g. delete a document.
- Save changes made to the screen.