You can schedule a selection of billing reminders with ad hoc amounts on ad hoc dates on multiple CEs across a job. The Billing Reminders functionality assists agencies with complex and numerous invoices that need to be billed.
The billing reminders may be applicable to all CEs on a job. If applicable, the CE related to the relevant client invoice(s) will reflect the estimated, billed, and remaining amount.
You will be able to set reminders which can be configured with:
- different users which the reminder notifies
- a date which the reminder will alert the User, as well as any additional parties you have chosen
- an amount per CE, which the reminder will state.
Users selected to receive reminders will be alerted by these reminders. The reminder alert will be in a form of an email notification, as well as a notification in their Reminders list on the Chase Home page. The reminder also gets sent by default to the User who created the reminder.
Below are steps to show you how to set-up billing reminders on Cost Estimates.
- Open the Job that you want to set up billing reminders against.
- Click the Shortcut Menu button.
- From the list that appears, select Billing Reminder.
The Setup Billing Reminders for Cost Estimates dialog appears, which displays a summary of all the CEs on the job, with their estimated and billed amounts (should there be any). The remaining amount is calculated by subtracting the billed from the estimated.
- To add reminders, click the Add Reminder button.
The Reminder 1 section is added displaying the CEs with outstanding amounts.
- Select which users you want to be alerted by the reminder.
- Click the Recipients field drop down and select the recipients to be alerted.
In this example, Carol Fourie, Luke Harari and Mark Jackson were selected.
- Select a date on which the recipients must be notified in Reminder Date field.
Click the checkbox next to the relevant CE to be included in the reminder.
Click the checkbox box next to the Cost Estimate column header to select all of the CEs.
The Reminder Amount column will pre-populate with the total remaining amount to be billed. You can also choose a different Reminder Amount per CE.
You can add as many reminders as you like.
Click the Save button to save the reminder.
Once the reminder is saved a confirmation message will be displayed.
The reminders are saved and will notify the required people on the configured dates and amounts. Users will be notified via email, as well as on the Reminders tab on the Home page.