Chase allows you to add holidays for which reminders are sent to Users.
Note: If you are using Chase 6.310 or later version, this setup is done on the backend. Please contact your Chase consultant or Chase Support.
Below are steps to show you how to add holidays on the Timesheet Settings tab.
- Click the Configuration button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
- Click the Global Settings item on the tree.
The Global Settings screen appears.
- Click the Timesheet Settings tab.
- To add a holiday, click the + Add New button.
A new row is added to the table of holidays.
- Click on the Calendar button in the Holiday Date field, and select the relevant date.
In this example, 01 January was selected.
- Enter a descriptive name for the holiday in the Holiday Name field.
In this example, New Year's Day was entered.
- Check the Recurring checkbox to indicate that this holiday occurs on the same day every year.
If it is a once-off event, uncheck the checkbox. When you add a new holiday, this checkbox is selected by default.
- To delete a holiday, click the X button against the holiday.
- Once you have added all the holidays, click the Save button.