If there are certain reports that you run regularly, to save time you can add them as Favourites. This means you can run those reports straight from the Reports drop-down arrow rather than browsing to the relevant reports area. In this section, we will show you how to:
Setup a favorite report
- Click the Reports button
- Find the report you view regularly e.g. the Job Status Report. Proceed to select the View Format, Standard Filter and any Additional Filters.
- Make sure to view the report at least once to ensure the filters are correctly selected. Once confirmed, click the little blue star at the top right of the screen.
- A New Favorite Report dialog appears. Edit the report name so that it makes sense to you and is easily identifiable from other favorite reports previously saved.
- Once done with editing, click on the Save Favourite button
- Now the Reports button will display with a report available from the drop-down
Your favorite report is now set-up and all you need to do is click the Reports drop-down arrow to open the report
It is important to note that when you include date selections in the Favourite report function, that those dates are not specific to a day, month or year to avoid viewing the exact same report every time.
You can also view all your favorite reports under the MyReports menu
Edit a favorite report
- Navigate to My Reports
- Select the desired report. For this example, we used Trish beauty Spa – Heidelberg – Job Status
- Click the Edit button
- This will enable the heading, view format and filters for editing purposes. Make all the necessary changes and click the Save button
Remove a favorite report
- Navigate to My Reports and locate the report that you want to remove. For this example, we will remove the Trish beauty Spa – Heidelberg – Job Status
- Click on the blue star to remove the report
- Click the Yes button