You use Revision History to view and track the changes you and others have made to a Job Bag. This will allow you to view earlier versions of the Job and see which person affected which changes.
Before you can use the Revision History function, ensure that it has been set up, and that the required auto-clearing is applied based on available server space.
Below are steps to show you how to view changes made to the Job Bag using Revision History.
- If you don't already have the Job Bag open, select the Job Bag you want to edit.
This can be from the Recent Jobs list on the Home page, or from the Jobs button on the Ribbon.
- Click on the More button on the Toolbar.
- Select Revision History from the drop down list.
- Click on Revision History.
A Revision History dialog appears. You can view the current version of the Job, the date the Job was modified, different versions of this Job, the person that updated Job and the fields that were affected.
- Click on the View version button against a Job to view other versions.
The version will open on a new window in your browser.