The Job Notes wizard allows you to edit or update the notes on a Job Bag. You can edit all notes on Jobs for a specific Client, Jobs opened by a specific traffic person, or all Jobs in a particular status.
Below are steps to show you how to update multiple notes on a Job Bag.
- Click the Wizards button on the Ribbon.
On the Select a Chase Wizard to begin dialog, click on the Job Notes option.
The Bulk Job Notes Update Wizard dialog appears with fields that need to be completed.
- Select the Client whose job notes you want to edit.
Select the Current Status of the jobs you want to edit.
- Optionally select the Category in which these Jobs belong.
- Click the Next button once satisfied with your filters.
On the Update Job Notes dialog, click the Edit Notes button to the right of each job.
The Notes dialog appears. if there are any existing job notes they should be visible on the dialog.Job Notes support archiving, however this wizard does not, you can either add to the existing notes or overwrite them. To archive these notes you will need to navigate to the relevant job.
Enter your Notes and click the OK button to save them.You can format your text using the Formatting Toolbar that appears at the top of the dialog.
Edit the notes for the remaining jobs and click the Next button.All Jobs with a shaded colour have their notes updated.
- Read through your notes and confirm that they are correct. Click the Finish button.
- Click the Close button to close this wizard.
You will now be able to see the changes to the Job notes if you navigate to the affected job(s).