Creating an amendment to a job may affect the Job timelines. The Require Date Acknowledgment on Amendment feature ensures that you acknowledge the change you are making to the date on an Amendment. This will make sure that you consider the impact of Amendments on the Job before saving changes.
Find out how to:
- enable the Require Date Acknowledgment on Amendment feature
- use the Require Date Acknowledgment on Amendment feature
Enabling the Require Date Acknowledgement on Amendment
- Navigate to Settings and click the Company Details item on the Company Configuration screen.
- The Company Details screen appears, click the Company Settings tab and check the Require Date Acknowledgment on Amendment checkbox.
Click the Save button to make your changes permanent.
Using the Require Date Acknowledgement on Amendment
- Open the Amendment that you want to re-select dates on and edit the dates as required.
Make all the necessary changes to the amendment, and click the Save button.
The Confirm dialog appears. To acknowledge these changes, check the I acknowledge the above checkbox.
This dialog will prompt you to acknowledge that you are aware of the impact of the Amendment dates before you can save the changes. This dialog will show you the original dates and the new dates.
If you click the Cancel button, you will be redirected to the Amendment document where you can re-select the dates as needed.
- To apply these changes, click the Ok button.
All changes to the Amendment will be saved.