You can maintain the external documents that you have attached to your Job Bag.
You can view the documents that have been attached to a Job Bag.
- On the External Document screen, click on the View File button against the document you want to view.
This will download the document.
You can edit the details of an external document. You can add a new version of the document, edit the description field notes or edit the reference field notes etc.
- Click on the Edit Document Details button and edit the details on the External Document screen.
- Add notes in the Description describing your change.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Documents go through a number of revisions before they become the final document. It is often important to remember the different versions to establish the development of the final document. It is therefore important to be able to differentiate between the different versions by giving each their own unique number.
- Click on the Edit Document Details button and click on the Add Version button to add a new version of the document.
- Drag and drop the file you want to attach onto the Document Upload dialog, and then select Upload.
It is possible to delete External Documents if you uploaded the wrong file, uploaded a duplicate, or if you uploaded it to the wrong job.
- Click on the Edit Document Details button.
Click the Delete this line button against the document you want to remove and select Yes to delete the line.
The document is removed from the External Document screen.
If you have made an error on a document or uploaded the wrong file, you can replace it.
Although you cannot edit the document in Chase, you are able to replace it with a correct document from external sources. You first need to make the changes to the document before you can replace the original document that has been uploaded in Chase. Alternatively, you can save it as a later version so that you keep track of any changes made to the file or document.
- Click on the Edit Document Details button against the document you want to edit.
Click on the Change File button.
Drag and drop the file you want to attach and click the Save button to save the changes.
This can all be performed from the External Document screen in a Job Bag.
There is no content with the specified labels