- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
- Click the Access Rights group to expand it.
- Click the Buttons item.
The Access Rights - Menu Buttons screen appears with a list of all available buttons.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Can View field against the relevant button name, and select who can view it.
In this example, Finance users are selected to view the Move CostCosts button.
- Select where the button is to appear in Chase from the drop down list on the Button Group field.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Button Order field, and select the order in which the button is to appear.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.