Certain functions are accessed through the Ribbon, screen toolbars, standalone buttons, Report Module or Configuration Menu. The Chase Administrator can restrict access to these functions by making their buttons visible only to those users who require them. The , however it's not advisable to make significant changes to the grouping and order of the buttons can also be set.
When Chase is first installed, all buttons will have default rights assigned to them.
- Click the the Settings button button on the Ribbon.
- Click the the Access Rights group to expand it .
Click the Buttons itemand select Buttons.
The Access Rights - Menu Buttons screen screen appears with a list of all available buttons.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Can View field field against the relevant button namerelevant Button Name, and select who can view it.
In this example, Finance users are selected to view the Move Costs button.
Optionally select the Button Group and Button Order for this button.
from the drop down list on the Button Group field
Info Button Group - select group where the button is to appear on the Ribbon in Chase
Click the drop down arrow on the
field, and select the order
- select the order in which the button is to appear in that group.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
changes made to the screen.