- During the course of the project and at the end to assess profit or loss and possible reasons thereof.
Here's a visual demonstration for print a Job Recon Statement from the Job Bag
Below are steps to show you how to print a Job Recon Statement from the Job Bag.
- With the Job that you want to print a Job Recon for open, Click click the "Print" drop-down button
- From the drop-down list that appears select "Job Recon Statement"
- A new window will open on your browser. If the Recon has more information, simply close this window, make necessary changes to the job and follow above steps to preview it. You can also print the Job Recon in batch form from the Reports window.
- For a more detailed Job Recon please see How to make sense of the Job Recon.