- Open the Child Job that you want to link to a Parent Job.
In this example, Job Bag 13 has been opened.
- Click the drop down arrow on the Parent Job field.
A list of all Jobs available on the system will appear.
- Select a Job that is of the same client.
In this example, Job 2 - TV AD for Gelish Nails - Draft - Nail Promotion was selected.
A Confirm dialog appears.
- Click Yes to confirm the link.
Notice that Job 13 now shows that it has been made a child of another Job in the Parent Job field.
- Click the Save button to save changes made to the Job Bag.
- Open the parent job from where you can view all the child jobs for this Job.
In this example, the parent job is Job 2.