For more details on how CE templates are linked to Job Categories, please see see Linking a CE template to a Job Category.
- Open the CE that you want to create a template for .Click the and click the More button on the Toolbar.
- Select Select Create Template from the drop down list that appears.
- The From the Create Template dialog appears.
Enter dialog, enter a name for the template in the the Template Name field.
Click on the drop down arrow onthe
the Link to Job Category field.
Select and select the job category to link this template to.
In this example, Brand Management was selected.
You can link the template to a different Job Category from the one selected on this Job. You can also link this template to multiple Job Categories.
- Click the the Ok button to create the template.
The template will be linked to the selected Job Category.
- To view the template, go to to Settings > > Company Configuration > > Templates.
You can apply a template when you create a CE, or once the CE has been created. These steps show you how to apply the template after the CE has been created. See Creating a CE on how to apply a template when creating a CE.
Here's a visual demonstration for applying a CE template
Open the CE that you want to apply a template to and click the More button on the Toolbar.
Click the More button on the Toolbar.
Info The Job Bag that contains the CE can be opened from the Recent Jobs list on the Home page, or from the Jobs button on the Ribbon.
- From the drop down list, select Apply Template.
A list of all CE templates will appear.
Select Template and select the template that you want to addapply.
An Apply Template dialog appears with a warninga warning that all existing line items will be removed from the CE.
- If you do not wish to proceed click the No button, otherwise click Yes to apply the template.
- Make all the necessary changes to the templateCE, and then click the Save button.