Below are steps to show you how to link reports.
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
- Click the Report Links item in the Configuration tree.
The Report Links screen appears.
- Click on the drop down arrow on the Form field, and select the form to which the report must be linked.
In this example, Cost Sheet was selected.
- Click on the drop down arrow on the Reports field, and select the report to link to the chosen form.
In this example, Cost Estimate – Cost Estimate (With Units) was selected.
Click the + button to create a link between the form and the report.
The new report link is added to the table of report links, and will appear on the drop down list of the Print and Email buttons on the selected form.
Check the Default checkbox against the report that is to be printed by default.
Click the drop down arrow on the Default View Format field, and select the format in which the linked report is to be displayed.
To remove a report link, click the Delete button (blue X) to the right of the report.
- Click the Save button to make your changes permanent.