A job recon report allows you to view the actual job recon statement for a specific job or a list of jobs which includes all items namely: CE's, PO's, Tax Invoices, Credit Notes, Margin Nett and Gross, Time, Time Cost, Task allocation and material items. This report is commonly printed from the actual Job bag.
Purpose and guide:
- Purpose of a Job Recon is a reconciliation of the job billing, costs and time, i.e. to check that all billings and costs are finalised and that all time has been logged.
- It also provides information on whether the correct process was followed.
Things to look out for:
- Have PO's been created without receiving payment from the client?
- Are all documents in their final status?
- Did we go over/ under time estimated?
When is the Recon reviewed:
- During the course of the project and at the end to assess profit or loss and possible reasons thereof.
Here's a visual demonstration for print a Job Recon Statement from the Job Bag
Below are steps to show you how to print a Job Recon Statement from the Job Bag.
- With the Job that you want to print a Job Recon for open, click the "Print" drop-down button
- From the drop-down list that appears select "Job Recon Statement"
- A new window will open on your browser. If the Recon has more information, simply close this window, make necessary changes to the job and follow above steps to preview it. You can also print the Job Recon in batch form from the Reports window.
- For a more detailed Job Recon please see How to make sense of the Job Recon.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.