Chase allows users to archive notes added to an opportunity. Archiving notes makes it easy for users to track progress on the opportunity. Before notes can be archive you need to add notes to the opportunity.
Below are steps to show you how to archive notes added to an opportunity.
- To add a note to an opportunity, click the + button on the opportunity you want to add notes to
- The notes section under the opportunity appears. Click the notes section to add notes
- The notes field appears. Enter Waiting for feedback from client regarding the proposal as notes for this opportunity
- Once notes have been added click the Archive button
- Notes will be added to archives. To view archived notes, click the Search button
- The Notes History pop-up window appears with all notes archived for this opportunity and the user who updated these notes.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.