Below are steps to show you how to change the exchange rate for a specific currency.
- Click the Settings button on the Ribbon.
The Configuration screen appears.
- Click on Edit Exchange Rates in the Configuration tree.
The Edit Exchange Rate screen appears. You can add, change and delete exchange rates from this screen.
- Enter the rate in the Bank Buying field against the relevant currency.
In this example, the GBP rate was changed to 18.3806.
Enter the rate in the Bank Selling field.
In this example, 19.1557 was entered.
Notice that the Start Date has been updated to the day that this exchange rate was changed. You can also see the last day that the exchange rate was modified.
- Click the Save button to save all changes made on this screen.
- Now that you have changed the exchange rate, you can create your financial documents e.g CEs, Tax Invoice, Supplier Invoice.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.